In order to configure your marketplace to allow for Provider Payouts, ensure that you have first connected a Stripe Account and configured Marketplace / Provider Payment Splitting Settings detailed here.
Provider Payouts within Periodic
Once Stripe is integrated with your Marketplace account it becomes possible to connect a different Stripe account on the Provider level. Provider Stripe accounts enable users to split incoming customer payments. There are two options to consider and proceed with when determining the timing of paying your Providers.
- Periodic will configure Provider payouts to transfer determined funds from the Marketplace Stripe account to the Provider Stripe account instantly upon booking a reservation
- Periodic will configure Provider payouts to transfer determined funds from the Marketplace Stripe account to the Provider Stripe account upon Check-out of a reservation
Create and Share a Connect Account with Periodic
What is a Connect Account?
Stripe Connect allows you to route payments between multiple parties. Connect empowers Periodic users to accept payments on your marketplace and pay out your Providers a designated value. Learn more about Stripe Connect here.
Create your Stripe Connect Account
- Within your Stripe dashboard, navigate to Connected accounts in the left side navigation
- Under Facilitate multi-party payments with Connect., click the button titled Get started
- Select the option, Platform or marketplace and click the button titled Continue
Share your Stripe Connect and Account Information with Periodic
- Click Settings at the bottom of the left side navigation
- On the right, under Connect, click Settings
- Under Integration, copy and share with Periodic your Live mode client ID
- Toggle on OAuth for Standard accounts and OAuth for Express accounts (optional)
- Under Redirects, click the button titled Add URI
- Add the intended URI below:
- Navigate to Developers in the left side navigation
- Click API keys directly below the Developers heading
- Under Standard Keys, copy and share your Publishable key and Secret Key with Periodic