Message Templates allow users to send customized email and SMS notifications to customers and staff whenever a reservation is booked. Emails can send with plain text or HTML.
When Message Templates are associated with Bookables they become Notifications that trigger and send to both customers and staff throughout the booking process.
1. How to Create Message Templates
2. How to Send Notifications
HOW TO CREATE MESSAGE TEMPLATES
Message Templates allow you to create a single Message and apply it to multiple Bookables or appointment types. Changing or altering the Message Template will then update it across every Bookable it’s been applied to.
When a Message Template is not associated with a specific Provider(s) it becomes available to all Providers, though only editable by Admin users on the Dashboard.
On the Messages page click “Create” to make a new Message Template
HOW TO SEND NOTIFICATIONS
- Scroll to the bottom of the Bookable edit page and Add Option for Notifications
- Select the Notification type and “Create Notification”
- Select your Template, Trigger and assign Recipient(s)