Product Update – V2.1.27
Note: The information in past release notes may have been superseded by subsequent release notes and updates.
UPDATED: April 7, 2021
New And Enhanced Features
- Date Range Filter now accepts manual inputs on the Dashboard – Dashboard users can now enter dates in the Date Range Filter as inputs rather than using the calendar interface.
- Filter and UI update on Staff page – The User > Staff page on the Dashboard will now display the role of each staff and offer a filter to allow users to more easily find other users in the Marketplace.
- Provider Booking Site display update when large number of Bookables are present – For Provider Booking Sites with more than 18 Bookables customers will only see the first 18 on the initial page, with all other Bookables falling into subsequent pages that are clickable and available for viewing at the bottom of the page.
- Customers allowed to reschedule a cancelled reservation after the original start time – Rather than rebooking completely, customers can now reschedule reservations cancelled by Dashboard users if that administrator alters the expiration date and time on the reschedule link given to the customer.
- Single-Segment Events now pre-selected on the Booking Site – Customers will no longer have to click to select a single event on the Booking Site. Instead, it will be pre-selected and only force the user to click the “continue” button.
- Message Variable list updated – The Message Variable UI has been updated, now includes a search bar, sorts the variables alphabetically, and has newly added variables.
- Seat selection on Booking Site showing inaccurate – Fixes an issue on the Booking Site where customers could select more than the allotted number of seats available for a single user to book in a single reservation.
- Deleting a Form in the Dashboard does not remove it from the “Data/Forms” option in the Bookable settings – Fixes an issue where deleting a Form would not remove it completely, making it still available for users in certain places on the Dashboard.
- PDF/CSV downloads on the Reservation List ignoring filters – Fixes an issue where filters applied on the Reservation List would not affect the results given in the PDF or CSV downloads.
- “Modify” button on the Booking Site not showing in certain scenarios – Fixes a style issue with the “Modify” button offered to customers on the Booking Site wanting to change Form responses on a
- Cloning Bookables not showing Availability as expected – Fixes an issue on the Dashboard where cloning a Bookable would not show the user the cloned availability. This update ensures that users see the Availability Windows of cloned Bookables.
- Form questions missing in Reservation Details view – Fixes an issue on the Dashboard where select reservations had missing Form questions in the Reservation Details view.
- Problems opening Reservation Details in Dashboard – Fixes an issue where certain Reservations on the Reservation List would not open despite clicking the Reservation Details icon.
- Broken images when sharing Booking Site links on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter – Fixes an issue when sharing Booking Site links on social media sites.