Note: The information in past release notes may have been superseded by subsequent release notes and updates.
UPDATED: November 11, 2021
New And Enhanced Features
- Custom Stylesheet Editor for Dashboard Stylesheets – This feature will now allow Admin Users on the Dashboard to create and alter Dashboard Styles using CSS. You will able to target specific areas of the Dashboard and customize from a selection of over 1,000 fonts and over 16 million colors to choose from. Users also have the option to revert to default styles.
- Fixes an issue where default message variables such as
RESOURCE_PHONEwere missing on Calendar Event Description. This populates on the calendars of the associated recipient and the connected resource upon a successful reservation.
- Fixes loading time on Booking Sites by paginating the
get_resources_for_providerfor Providers that are set to “Checklist” mode. Resources will now be displayed in across multiple pages and a search bar has been introduced in the UI for Booking Site Users to search through the Resources.
- Fixes an issue where the Booking Site allowed Users to continue past the form section, without filling all the “required” form questions.
- Fixes an issue where Embedded Booking Sites did not consistently display the updated UI of the loading indicator.
- Fixes an issue where the
FORM_RESPONSESmessage variable was displaying empty responses in Email and SMS Notifications for form questions that were not filled when a reservation was made.
- Fixes an issue where Dashboard and Booking Site Users were not able to view or download images that were uploaded in the forms section. Dashboard Users can now access the images on the Reservation List page and Customers who are logged in to the Booking Site can view or download the images by selecting “View Reservations”.
- Fixes an issue where the graph that represents the total number of Reservations in the home page of the Dashboard was also taking reservations that were in cancelled or rejected status into account.
- Fixes an issue where Dashboard Users were seeing an error message when attempting to re-sync Outlook Calendars that were already connected to Resources.
- Fixes an issue where the Dashboard did not save the value entered under the “Token” field on the SMS Sender Number settings on a Provider.
- Removes the “Most Active Sites” and “Most Active Staff” sections from the home page of the Dashboard.
- Fixes loading times on the Booking Sites that have availability set to “Regular Availability”. This has been done by reducing the number of times the
get_availability_in_range_v2API call is made when Booking Site Users check for availability across various months.
- Fixes an issue where for booking site did not grey out unavailable dates and resources when a reservation was made from a Provider landing page of a Provider in “Checklist” mode.