Note: The information in past release notes may have been superseded by subsequent release notes and updates.
UPDATED: January 4, 2022
New And Enhanced Features
- Dashboard Performance : Bookable Configuration Interface – Update to speed up the Bookable Configuration Interface by changing the all instances of the
get_bookablescall on the dashboard to only request the information necessary for the specific interface. If additional information for a specific bookable is needed, the
get_bookablecall will now be used to retrieve that information.
- Dashboard Performance : Reservation List page – Update to speed up the loading times on the Reservation List page when there are large number of Reservations for a specific date range. This was done by modifying all calls that fetch sets of reservations (
get_reservations_in_range_v2) to accept the following optional params:
- Youtube URL can now be entered under Provider Contact Info – A “Youtube URL” field is now present under Provider > Contact Info. A Youtube icon will also display on the Booking Site if the Youtube field has a value on the Dashboard.
- Fixes an issue where the “Continue to Dashboard” button was not present when a new Staff member sets an account password.
- Fixes an issue where the Booking Site was not saving phone numbers even if the question was marked as “required”.
- Fixes an issue where the Recent Activity Graph was not displayed on the Home page for a Provider Group level user.
- Fixes an issue where a Booking Site user was experiencing long loading times when cancelling a reservation using the cancellation link.
- Fixes an issue where when creating a new form, Dashboard Users were seeing sections and questions from a previously created form.
- Fixes an issue where the “Add Dictionary” button was present under Custom Dictionaries section on Providers that were marked as “Template”.
- Fixes an issue where the Discount Code field was always present on the confirmation page of the Booking Site.
- Fixes an issue where Outlook was responding with “Resource not found” error when trying to renew an Outlook subscription that has expired. Additional checks have been added so that if the response from outlook is a 404 on subscription renewal, it will now create a new subscription and update the Outlook sync record.
- Fixes an issue where Dashboard users were unable to delete Resources.
- Fixes an issue where selecting “Check-in” on a Reservation in the Reservation list removed all associated reservation information in the UI.
- Fixes an issue where if a Reservation associated with payment is cancelled, the reservation is only moved to the canceled status when the refund has been successfully processed.
- Fixes an issue where Dashboard users were unable to upload or delete images on a Provider.
- Fixes an issue where the “View Waitlist” dropdown UI did not appear on the Reservation List page on waitlisted reservations made on Bookables with no Resources.
- Fixes an issue where a Provider level Stripe account gets disconnected if the “Save” button is selected without making any edits on a Provider.
- Fixes an issue where Users invited through Magic links saw an error message after being directed to the Dashboard.