Note: The information in past release notes may have been superseded by subsequent release notes and updates.
UPDATED: October 19, 2021
New And Enhanced Features
- Custom Stylesheet Editor – This feature will now allow Provider Group and Provider Level Users on the Dashboard to create and alter Booking Site Styles using CSS. You will able to target specific areas of the Booking Site and customize your booking experience from a selection of over 1,000 fonts and over 16 million colors to choose from. Users also have the option to revert to default styles or select from a display of version history.
- Paypal Integration – Users can now connect Paypal accounts on the Marketplace level and receive payments for reservations in the connected account. Paypal accounts can also be connected to individual Providers and payments can be split between the Marketplace and Provider account either as a percentage or a flat fee for every reservation.
- Fixes an issue where connected Outlook and Google calendars were not displaying under the “Availability” tab when logged in as a User in a Resource Claim Resource Group.
- Fixes an issue where Dashboard Users were unable to select availability windows after 7pm on a Bookable that has “Regular Availability” setting.
- Fixes an issue where iPad Users were unable to navigate through the Dashboard as the top navigation bar was not present.
- Fixes an issue where the Provider Signup page threw an error message when the connected Cheddar account was not configured as intended.
- Fixes an issue where Dashboard users were unable to view Reservation details on the Reservation List page for reservations that had a date restriction instead of a reservation start and end time.