Note: The information in past release notes may have been superseded by subsequent release notes and updates.
UPDATED: October 7,2021
New And Enhanced Features
- Custom Dictionaries Feature to support Multilingual Booking Sites – This feature truly takes customizing your booking experience to the next level by allowing users to create a booking experience in any preferred language. Admin and Provider level Users now have the ability to customize over 250+ terms and fields on the Booking Site without writing a line of code.
- Bookable Option for Dictionary Selection – The ability to support different languages on the Bookable level is now possible with the new “Dictionary Selection” Bookable option. Users will be able to choose from a selection of both Marketplace and Provider level dictionaries.
- Update to the Resource Calendar Connections Interface – When editing an existing Resource, users will now be directly taken to the “Availability” Tab where the Calendar Connection option is presented at the top of the page. Connecting a Google or Outlook Calendar will now open a pop-up with an interface, rather than a new tab. Once connected, users can instantly see the calendar that was connected with a need to refresh the page.
- Fixes an issue where changing the phone number field on Resources did not display the updated number in the Dashboard UI.
- Fixes an issue where the Provider Sign Up page would not display pricing plans set up on the Dashboard through a Cheddar Integration.
- Fixes an issue where the Provider Sign Up page displayed an error message when there were no tracked items set up in Cheddar.
- Fixes an issue where searching an address on the embedded Search App on Google Chrome on iOS devices forced mobile keyboard to stay open even after entering an address and clicking “search”.
- Fixes an issue where the Booking Site was displaying available Time Slots first instead of displaying the Monthly Calendar view when using “Regular Availability”.
- Fixes an issue where Booking Sites took an extended time to load when using Safari browser on iOS devices.