Note: The information in past release notes may have been superseded by subsequent release notes and updates.
UPDATED: September 29, 2021
New And Enhanced Features
- Marketplace Setting for Search App to display Provider contact information – Admin Users will now have the option to enable a setting for Marketplace Search results to display either Provider contact information or the Provider description.
- Provider contact information now clickable as links – This update to the Marketplace Search App will now display Provider contact information that is clickable. Addresses will launch Google Maps when clicked, click to call a phone number, launch a website link, and also launch links to social media accounts all active now on desktop and mobile.
- Fixes an issue where the Reservation List page displayed no reservations if there were no reservations for the present date. Now, the Reservation List will instead default to displaying reservations for Yesterday/This Week/This Month/Last 6 months or This year.
- Fixes an issue where Dashboard Users were seeing “custom booking link not available” error when entering a custom booking link for Bookables created on new Providers.
- Fixes an issue where Dashboard Users were unable to add a Reservation on the Reservation List page when a question type called “address” was not filled.
- Fixes an issue where Admin Level Users were unable to create a new Form on a newly created Marketplace with one Provider.
- Fixes an issue where Recipients were receiving multiple validation Email Notifications when a Reservation was validated on the Reservation details modal.
- Fixes an issue where iPhone Users were receiving multiple SMS Notifications when a Reservation was validated on the Reservation details modal.
- Fixes an issue where Select, Radio and Checkbox question types did not prompt the “Display” Editor when adding new questions in existing and new Forms on the Dashboard. The Display editor can be used to display conditional form questions on the Booking Site.
- Fixes an issue where logging into the Dashboard was displaying a white screen on iPhones.