Product Update – v2.1.29
Note: The information in past release notes may have been superseded by subsequent release notes and updates.
UPDATED: April 20, 2021
New And Enhanced Features
- New Booking Site UI for Seat Selector – Booking Site users selecting more than one seat per time slot will now encounter a new interface prompting the selection of Seats before selecting a date and time for the booking. This update should make the Seat Selector more prominent and easier to use.
- Updated logic on the Marketplace Search app – The Marketplace Search no longer uses the Google distance matrix to calculate the distance between two points. The Provider object now also saves the lat-long coordinates to improve load times.
- Updated Search function on Reservation List – Users can now search by the Reservation Confirmation Number on the Reservation List search bar.
- Forms with Roster questions causing problems attempting to book on the Booking Site – Fixes an issue on the Booking Site where questions flagged with the “Roster” option are prohibiting users from completing to booking process.
- “My Reservations” tab on Resource User UI not loading – Fixes an issue for Resource Users where the “My Reservations” tab would show the loading indicator without ever loading.
- “Conditional Display” Form question setting not working when editing an existing Reservation on the Dashboard – Fixes an issue on the Dashboard where the Conditional Display would not work when changing Form responses on an existing reservation.
- Checkbox question type styling problem on the Booking Site – Fixes an issue on the Booking Site where required Checkbox questions would position the “required” asterisk icon behind the question prompt.