Note: The information in past release notes may have been superseded by subsequent release notes and updates.
UPDATED: August 5,2021
New And Enhanced Features
- Update to speed up load times on the Resource page – This enhancement speeds up the load time on the Dashboard Resource page for users with thousands of Resources by altering the
- Automated updates when new Marketplaces are created – Update to the
create _marketplaceAPI call automates the creation of new Marketplaces by adding default message templates and notifications.
- Blackout dates showing as available and able to be booked for waitlist – Fixes an issue where Blackout dates were shown as available to be booked on the Booking Site Calendar UI.
- Reservations outside of selected date range displayed in the Reservation List – Fixes an issue where the Reservation List was displaying reservations that were created within the selected date range.
- Provider list loading alphabetically by subdomain instead of Provider name – Fixes an issue where sorting Provider list by alphabetical order was getting sorted by Provider subdomain instead of Provider name.
- Forms not recognized on the Booking Site – Fixes an issue where the Booking Site did not recognize a form attached to a bookable on the Booking Site.
- Round Robin Resource Groups do not respect blocked availability on connected calendars on Booking Site – Fixes an issue where the Round Robin setting disregarded blocked availability via connected calendars and allowed users to book reservations regardless.