Product Update – v2.1.14
Note: The information in past release notes may have been superseded by subsequent release notes and updates.
UPDATED: January 8, 2021
New and Enhanced Features
- New Resource management UI – This new interface is a big update to the Resource page on the Dashboard. If an Employee user is managing a Resource, the Resource List view will show the managing user(s). Within the Resource edit page, users can use the Quick Add User option to assign or un-assign Employee-level users managing Resources.
- Marketplace Search back button style update – The Marketplace Search feature allows Customers to find Providers and Bookables based on an address input. This update added new styles to the back button when a user wants to run the search again after landing on the list of available Providers.
invalidate_reservationcall – This new API call allows Admin and Provider users
- New Date/Time Selection feature – Some users prefer to display the first day of available time slots on their Booking Site, while others want customers to select the date before selecting a time slot. This new feature provides an interface in the Dashboard for users to select their preference on the Bookable > Option > “Date/Time Selection Options”.
- Resource Descriptions are now markdown supported – Dashboard users can now use markdown to style Resource Descriptions.
- New UI to enable the
lock_responsesoption on the Dashboard – When adding a Form to a Bookable, users now have an option to set a form to
- Added spacing around the created time stamp on the Reservation Details view – We’ve added padding around the created time stamp within the Reservation Details so it’s not touching the
check-inbutton whenever present.
- Updated display of images for individual Form response options – The Booking Site used to display an image on a Form Question response only after the user had first selected response option. This update will show the image to the user for each option before it’s selected.
- Dashboard users unable to add or invite new Customers through Users > Customer page – Fixes an issue where Dashboard users were unable to Add Customers directly through the Dashboard without a Customer first booking a reservation. This feature allows Dashboard users to invite new Customers to a Booking Site.
in-progressReservations on the Booking Site causes the site to load indefinitely – Fixes an issue where clicking the
cancelbutton on the Booking Site on an
in-progressReservation would cause the site to load indefinitely until the user refreshed the browser.
- Reservations spanning more than one day only displays the start date on the Booking Site confirmation page – Fixes an issue where the confirmation page on the Booking Site would only display the first date on a Reservation spanning multiple days. This update will now display the date range if a Reservation spans more than one day.
- Reservation Calendar on the Dashboard does not update when filters are applied – Fixes an issue where applying filters on the Reservation Calendar does not alter the Reservations displayed.
- Unable to remove Resources managed by Employee users – Fixes an issue on the Staff > Employee interface on the Dashboard where Employee users could be associated with Resources but not unassociated.
- Dashboard users can modify the price of Reservations without payment – Fixes an issue where the price modifier on the Reservation Details was still present even on bookings without any payment. This update removes that option for Reservations without payments.
- Unable to
check-inon Reservation List in Dashboard – Fixes an issue where Dashboard users were unable to
check-ina Reservation on the Reservation List.
- Unable to
invalidated– Fixes an issue where the
check-inoption a Reservation within the Dashboard was not responsive if that Reservation was first marked as
- Unable to create Resource Groups in the Dashboard – Fixes an issue where Dashboard users could not create new Resource Groups after attempting to click to “create” button.
- “Select” Form Question display problem on the Booking Site – Fixes an issue where “Select” Form Questions with long names or descriptions would cause those question names and descriptions to bleed outside of the given field. This update will keep longer Form Question names and descriptions for “Select” questions within the limits of that form field on the Booking Site.
- Default value showing on “Date” Form Questions in the Reservation Details – Fixes an issue on the Reservation Details view on the Dashboard where “Date” Form Questions will show “1970-01-01 00:00:00”. This update will hide that response if the user did not enter a value when booking.
- Indefinite loading icon on the Booking Site Customer Login page when a Customer has no Reservations – Fixes an issue where the Customer Login page on the Booking Site would display the loading icon indefinitely whenever the Customer has no Reservations booked.
- “X” icon does not close the Customer Login modal on the Booking Site – Fixes an issue where the Customer Login modal “X” icon was not responsive and would not close the modal.
- Indefinite loading indicator when attempting to save a notification – Fixes an issue on an account where the sender name was returning null, causing an indefinite loading indicator when attempting to save a notification on a Bookable.
- Create button on the “Add Reservation” option on the Reservation List never loads – Fixes an issue where attempting to create a new Reservation through the “Add Reservation” option on the Reservation List was unresponsive and would never load.
- Delete icon on Bookable SMS notifications not displaying but still clickable – Fixes an issue where the trash, delete icon on the Bookable SMS notification page was invisible but still clickable. It’s now visible and clickable.
- Attendee information and Roster question responses not maintained when clicking back or rescheduling Reservations on the Booking Site – Fixes an issue where Roster question responses would be removed on the Booking Site if the user clicked “back” on the confirmation page or attempted to reschedule a booked reservation. This update maintains those Attendee responses on both of those actions.