Product Update – v2.1.13
Note: The information in past release notes may have been superseded by subsequent release notes and updates.
UPDATED: January 5, 2021
New and Enhanced Features
- New re-ordering of Resource Tags in the Dashboard – Dashboard users can now drag and drop Resource Tags to change the order of display on the Resource configuration page.
- Update to CSS formatting when a Booking Site user is forced to the top of the Form when advancing from the Date/Time section to the Form section – This update accounts for custom styles and embedded Booking Sites since users are now forced to the top of the Form on the Booking Site when advancing from the Date/Time section to the Form when booking.
- Update to webhook payload – The newly updated
formresponsesdata is now available in the webhook payload.
- Default message for no results found on the Marketplace Search feature not working – Fixes an issue where the default message on the Marketplace Search feature was not displaying on the Booking Site as expected. This also fixes an issue where any attempt to change the default wording was showing the following message on the Booking Site when no search results were found: “Sorry, but it looks like your address is currently outside of our coverage area.“
- Unable to “check-in” reservation on the Reservation List – Fixes an issue where clicking “check-in” on the Reservation List was throwing an error and loading indefinitely.
- Unable to create a new Customer through the Add Customer UI in the Dashboard – Fixes an issue where Dashboard users were unable to create a new customer through the Add Customer interface on the Customers page in the Dashboard.