Product Update – V2.1.32
Note: The information in past release notes may have been superseded by subsequent release notes and updates.
UPDATED: May 21, 2021
New And Enhanced Features
- New “view more” feature for Provider descriptions – When viewing multiple Providers with long descriptions, users will now see a “view more” option to see the entire description when it runs below the fold.
- Updated API calls for Booking Site load times –
get_resources_for_providercalls have been improved and dramatically reduce load times for Booking Site users.
- Provider Bookings Sites with a single Bookable not redirecting – Fixes an issue on the Booking Site where customers were prompted to open the only available Bookable rather than getting redirected into the date/time selection step of that Bookable when hitting the Provider Booking Site.
- Report Types not accessible in Reporting page – Fixes an issue on the Dashboard where Admin and Provider-level users could not access the Report Types usually available from the Activity > Reporting page.
- Google Map not opening from Provider Contact Info – Fixes an issue on the Booking Site where mobile users were seeing an error in attempting to launch the Google Map when clicking on the Provider Contact Info address field.