Note: The information in past release notes may have been superseded by subsequent release notes and updates.
UPDATED: June 15, 2021
New And Enhanced Features
- New Pricing page design on the Bookable edit page – Creating or editing the price of a Bookable is now made easier with a new design to give users an easier navigation in applying a Base Price, Downpayment option, Taxes, Delivery Fees, or Refund.
- Updated Provider filter on the Reservation List – Selecting a Provider on the filter on the Reservation List will now have a cascading affect on the Bookables and other entities available in the filter.
- Booking Site load time for many Resources – Fixes an issue on the Booking Site where teh call to
get_resources_for_provideris taking a long time to load when many Resources are applied or available for selection by the customer.
- Spelling typo on Marketplace Search default wording – Fixes an issue where the default wording on the Marketplace Search setting was asking for an email address, instead of just a physical address.
- Reservation cancellation page not referencing Marketplace vocabulary settings – Fixes an issue on the Reservation cancellation page on the Booking Site where the default message was not referencing the aliased term for Reservation.
- Dashboard Reservation Claim UI not loading -Fixes an issue on the Dashboard for employee-level users attempting to claim Reservations on the Dashboard in cases that the page to claim would never load or show anything beyond the loading indicator.
- New Staff users getting created even when an invalid email is used on the Login Invitation from the Resource page – Fixes an issue on the Dashboard where sending a Login Invitation to an invalid email address (or no email address at all) was still creating a Staff user.
- Reservations created with Date Ranges not appearing on the Reservation List or Calendar views – Fixes an issue on the Dashboard where Date Range Reservations were not showing up on the Reservation List or Calendar pages.
- “View Reservations” option on the Customer Login page spinning the loading indicator indefinitely – Fixes an issue on the Booking Site where the “View Reservations” tab would spin forever if no reservations were present.
- Provider-users seeing Reservations affiliated with other Providers – Fixes an issue on the Dashboard where, in some cases, Provider users were seeing Reservations associated with other Providers on the Reservation List.
- Duplicate Reservations showing up on the Reservation List – Fixes an issue with the
get_reservations_in_range_v2call where Reservations were showing up in duplicates on the Reservation List.