Product Update – V2.1.23
Note: The information in past release notes may have been superseded by subsequent release notes and updates.
UPDATED: March 15, 2021
New And Enhanced Features
- “No Results” message updated on the Marketplace Search – When no results are found through the Marketplace Search users will no longer see a modal but instead a line of text directly under the search bar. This field is editable and now markdown supported.
- Update to Booking Site Provider pages to show Provider contact info without Active Bookables – Provider Booking Sites without Active Bookables will now still show the Provider contact info.
- Resources Users on the Dashboard using the
limitedresourceviewcannot see Reservations – Fixes an issue on the Dashboard where Resource Users could not see associated Reservations under the “My Reservations” tab.
- Resources not listed when hovering over Resource Group on the Bookable Availability setting in the Dashboard – Fixes an issue on the Bookable configuration page where Resources were not listing as expected when hovering over Resource Groups.
- Form Optional Display UI not updating when applied – Fixes an issue on the Dashboard where the Optional Display on Form Questions would not show the Dashboard user when this feature was applied or not.
- Unable to Add Reservation in the Dashboard through the Reservation List – Fixes an issue where Dashboard users were seeing an error
undefined is not an Objectwhen attempting to create a Reservation on the Reservation List.
- Bookables with Customer Choice Resource Groups still automatically assigning Resources when booked through the Dashboard – Fixes an issue on the Dashboard where Reservations booked with Customer Choice Resources were ignoring the manual selection and automatically assigning Resources to Reservations.