Product Update – V2.1.24
Note: The information in past release notes may have been superseded by subsequent release notes and updates.
UPDATED: March 22, 2021
New And Enhanced Features
- Pagination added to Provider Booking Sites – Provider Booking Site pages now load using pagination to show results more quickly when hundreds of Bookables are present.
- Update UI on Password Reset pages – Users resetting passwords will now see newly designed pages that reference custom, Marketplace styles.
- Reschedule UI updated with manually selected Resources – Users rescheduling on the Booking Site on Bookables with Customer Choice Resource Groups will now only see the Resources booked with the original reservation, rather than the entire list on the Resource Group.
- Unable to edit Form responses in Reservation Details in the Dashboard – Fixes an issue where users on the Dashboard could not edit the Form responses of existing reservations.
- Reservation “Approve” button not updating on the Dashboard Reservation List but still sending notifications – Fixes an issue on the Dashboard where the “Approve” button is unresponsive but still sending the notification as if successful. The UI in the Dashboard now updates the button when clicked.
- Booking Site latency when embedded – Fixes an issue with the iframe resizer used for embedded Booking Sites.
- Timezone display error on the Dashboard Reservation List when a Provider is deleted – Fixes an issue on the Dashboard where Reservations loading on the list with a deleted Provider show the timezone function rather than the expected timezone abbreviation.
- Payment data not aligned on the same column when viewed in the Dashboard Reservation Details – Fixes an issue where certain payment details in the Reservation Details modal would display in a different column from the base reservation price.
- Reservations booked on the Dashboard with Customer Choice Resource Groups wrongly assigning Resources – Fixes an issue where reservations booked on the Dashboard using a Customer Choice Resource Group would automatically assign a different Resource than the one selected manually.