Product Update – v2.0.7
Note: The information in past release notes may have been superseded by subsequent release notes and updates.
October 1, 2020
New and Enhanced Features
- Clone feature on Forms – New feature that allows Dashboard users to clone forms.
- Updated Provider list on Dashboard – Looking at the main list of Providers on the Dashboard will now include a display of each Provider subdomain.
- Cancellation link shows reservation in Customer Timezone – Fixes an issue where the cancellation link sent through a notification shows the reservation in the Customer timezone, now showing in the Provider timezone.
- Clicking “back” on Booking Site does not give available timeslots – Fixes an issue where the customer clicks “back” on the Booking Site did not show all available timeslots for booking.
- Timezone inference setting not picking up on Customer timezone – Fixes an issue where the Booking Site was not showing timeslots in the Customers timezone as expected.
- Resource availability windows not saving as intended – Fixes an issue where Resource availability windows were not saving with the Resource timezone and in some cases, changing the end time of the availability window.
- “Select”, “Radio”, and “Date” form question types not passing to users in notifications with the FORM_RESPONSES variable – Fixes an issue where certain question types were sending form response IDs rather than the actual responses in notifications.
- Provider discount code unresponsive – Fixes an issue where “Generate Discount Code” was not responsive and not allowing users to create discount codes.
- “Allow Providers and Provider Groups to edit and delete customers” setting unresponsive – Fixes an issue where the Marketplace Setting to grant Customer permissions to Provider and Provider Group users was not working.
- “Bookable Selection Prompt” not showing on Booking Site – Fixes an issue where the Bookable Selection Prompt was not displaying to users on the Booking Site.
- Internal question type not displaying on Dashboard – Fixes an issue where an Internal question type never shows up in the Reservation Details in the Dashboard.
- Employee users on Dashboard seeing red toast message – Fixes an issue where employees logging into the Dashboard were seeing a red toast message after logging in.
- URL parameters not passing data to forms – Fixes an issue where URL parameters were not passing data into form fields as expected.
- Resource filter on Reservation List not responsive – Fixes an issue where the Resource filter on the Dashboard Reservation List was not working.
Gigreservations not showing as claimable – Fixes an issue where
gigreservations were becoming
bookedbefore ever getting claimed by a Resource User.
- Issue when recording a prior check-in/check-out in Dashboard – Fixes an issue where recording a prior check-in/check-out on a Reservation in the Dashboard would stamp that action with a time of 00:00:00.000.
- Customer login portal showing reservations in wrong timezone – Fixes an issue where reservations on the customer login portal on the Booking Site was displaying all reservations in Provider timezone instead of the customer timezone.
- Resource blackout issue when created on the same day – Fixes an issue where creating a blackout for the same day would not actually black out availability.
- Cancelling reservations on the Booking Site showing refund warning message when no payment is present – Fixes an issue where the customer would see a warning message about payments when cancelling a reservation with no payment.
- Issue with the Bookable Travel Fee Tax Option – Fixes an issue where the Travel Fee Tax Option checkbox on the Bookable setting was not responsive or adding to the total price of a reservation.
- Unable to change Provider association on Message Templates – Fixes an issue where Dashboard users were unable to switch the Provider associated with a Message Template.
- Role assignment list empty when creating a new Staff – Fixes an issue where creating a new Staff on the Dashboard would display an empty, but selectable list of available roles.