Product Update – V2.1.18
Note: The information in past release notes may have been superseded by subsequent release notes and updates.
UPDATED: January 2, 2021
New And Enhanced Features
- New Guest Checkout option on the Booking Site – This feature removes potential friction in booking and allows customers to book a Reservation with payments without having to create an account or set a password by opting into a “Guest Checkout”. Dashboard users can enable this feature through the Marketplace Settings.
- New instructions for account creation on the Booking Site – These instruction and tooltip are designed to help Customers follow the password restrictions when creating one on the Booking Site.
- New Dashboard tooltip when allowing multiple attendees on a single time slot – On the Bookable Seats option Dashboard users will now see a tooltip of instructions on how to collect information for multiple attendees on a single time slot.
- Dashboard UI for adding Resource Groups on Single – Segment Events – Dashboard users can now add Resource Groups on Bookables with Single – Segment Event availability.
- New Late Registration feature – This new Bookable option will allow Customers to book a Reservation after its start time and before it expires.
- Horizontal scroll bar on Form responses spanning wider than the Reservation Details modal – Fixes an issue where Dashboard users see a scroll bar covering Form responses whenever those responses span wider than the Reservation Details modal.
- Default setting for the Calendar Event Description not displaying – Fixes an issue on the Dashboard where the default setting for the Calendar Event Description is present but invisible to users. This update will ensure this displays on every Marketplace.
- Customer users are not created in the Dashboard when a Customer makes a guest reservation – Fixes an issue where Customers are not saved in the Dashboard unless they first create an account with a password on the Booking Site. This update will ensure anyone booking a Reservation is saved as a Customer user on a given Marketplace.
- Address Form question input sometimes not detected when auto-complete is used on mobile – Fixes an issue where a Customer can answer every Form question with the auto-complete responses on their mobile devices and still not hit the “continue” button due to a problem with the Address Form question.